Dating can be a huge labyrinth of feelings, emotions, ups and downs. Things always start out great, you get high on love and fall into the ‘Honeymoon’ stage of the relationship where you feel a deep love and see each other through rose coloured glasses, but, at some point that initial ‘puppy love’ stage, which can last different durations for each individual, ends and the real relationship begins. If you are wondering if the relationship you are in, is a healthy one, regardless of what part of the relationship you are in, here are a few indicators:
• Honesty- you and your partner are honest about future goals and wants
• Trust- you both feel you can discuss anything, the good and the bad
• Identity- you both keep a healthy individual identity
• Support- you support each other’s interests and goals
• Respect- even when you disagree, you respect the other’s opinion
• Teamwork- you both contribute to the relationship and responsibilities
If you have all of these with your partner, chances are, you are in a healthy relationship.
Dating amidst a pandemic, lockdowns and safety restrictions has really been a complicated and turbulent time for those seeking love. After such a long time with not being able to go out to a restaurant for a date, that may be quite exciting for you, once this is again a possibility. But for those thrill-seekers that have been cooped up too long, a restaurant may not cut it. Most venues may not be open at the moment but many places have been adapting to accommodate COVID-safety requirements and will be open hopefully later this year.
10 Out-of-the-Box Date Ideas
1. Go ice skating
2. Go for a hike in a beautiful location
3. Go do a high ropes course
4. Go ziplining
5. Go rock climbing
6. Go to a zoo or aquarium
7. Go to an indoor trampoline park
8. Go to an escape room
9. Visit a local landmark like a castle or cathedral
10. Head to the closest beach, regardless of weather
Dating in a modern world is a complete game-changer, long gone are the days you would be introduced to a friend of a friend and wound up married ten years later, more and more people are starting their relationships via online dating apps. With so many users choosing to use online dating websites or apps the competition is fierce. The first thing a potential partner will see if your dating profile so its important that your profile is funny, insightful, and unique because if it isn’t this could put off potential love interest. We have put together a list of our top 3 dating profile tips.
1. A photo speaks a thousand words – it really does. Avoid any cliché photos. ensure its clear who you are, a solo photo is best. Make sure your photo is high quality, grainy photos are off-putting.
2. Avoid any negatives – when filling in the about you this is really like a CV for your life. Negative statements can give wrong impressions. Everyone has dislikes but listing 30 of those can appear very fussy.
3. Check your grammar and spelling – slang words, incorrect spellings, and poor punctuation will be picked up and could lose you a date.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!